Cosmetic dentistry can literally work miracles for the look and feel of your smile. Whether you suffer from chipped teeth, cracked teeth, broken teeth, badly stained teeth, crooked teeth, or any other cosmetic dental problem, Dr. Kashfian, Torrance cosmetic dentistry expert, can help.
Dr. Kashfian, expert in cosmetic dentistry in Torrance, provides a number of cosmetic dental services for his patients. These procedures include:
• Placing dental implants to permanently replace one or more missing teeth
• Applying porcelain dental veneers to cover stained, damaged, poorly spaced, unusually small, or irregularly-shaped teeth
• Performing teeth whitening or bleaching to lift years of stains from teeth
• Placing porcelain dental crowns to protect damaged teeth or cap dental implants or dental bridges
• Fitting patients with full or partial dentures to replace multiple missing teeth
• Performing dental extractions to remove severely compromised teeth
Some patients require more than one of these services to restore their smiles. These patients may have a damaged smile because of trauma to the mouth, damage from periodontal disease, complications from oral cancer, widespread tooth decay, or even genetic factors. When patients require a more comprehensive treatment plan, Dr. Kashfian, Torrance cosmetic dentistry expert, can help. Dr. Kashfian can perform the necessary treatments in a series of steps, restoring the patient’s smile and improving the function of the bite.
Cosmetic Dentistry Torrance
Dr. Kashfian, expert in cosmetic dentistry in Torrance, has nearly 40 years of experience with treating general and cosmetic dental problems. He strives to remain on the cutting edge of the latest cosmetic dental procedures and technologies so he can continue to help his patients get the smile they deserve in the most effective and efficient ways possible.
Contact Dr. Kashfian’s office to schedule an appointment for general dental services, or to schedule a consultation for cosmetic dental services. Dr. Kashfian is pleased to work with existing patients to improve the look and function of their smile, and is also dedicated to helping patients achieve the smile that they deserve.